Talent Match Staffordshire will be hiring three business administration apprentices in May 2015 to work alongside our team to help more young people in Staffordshire find paid employment.
Based on the success and need of the project, Talent Match has secured more funding from the Big Lottery to recruit three apprentices. More staff will help us to work with more young people who have been out of work, training or employment so that many more can find paid employment.
If you want to be part of an exciting project and an excellent apprenticeship programme then please get in touch.
There will be one apprentice based in each of the 3 areas that is covered by Talent Match Staffordshire, namely; Lichfield, Cannock and Newcastle-under-Lyme. There will be lots of training provided, 5 weeks paid holiday and you will be paid the adult minimum wage (not apprentice wage), which is at £5.13 for 18 to 20 year olds and £6.50 for people over 21. Even if you’ve never worked we’d still like to hear from you.
Don’t worry if you do not have lots of academic qualifications or work experience. We are looking for people who will make the most of this great opportunity and who can show to us that they are willing to learn and work well as part of a team.
If you want more information or want help to complete the application, please come along to the following information session:
- Lichfield: Thursday 14 May from 1pm – 3pm (drop-in) at Lichfield College Campus, The Friary, Lichfield, WS13 6QG
- Cannock: Friday 15 May from 11am – 1pm (drop-in) at Cannock College Campus, The Green, Cannock, WS11 1UE
- Newcastle-under-Lyme: Monday 18 May from 11am – 1pm (drop-in) at Newcastle Community Fire Station, Knutton Lane, Newcastle-under-Lyme, ST5 2SL
Interviews will take place at the following times:
- Lichfield: Wednesday 27 May, Mansell House, 22 Bore Street, Lichfield, WS13 6LL
- Cannock: Thursday 28 May at Coniston Hall, Cecil Street, Cannock, WS11 5DD
- Newcastle-under-Lyme: Monday 1 June (venue TBC)
Please contact Joanne Hirons 01543 30 11 40 or Joanne@talentmatchstaffs.org.uk to get a copy of the application pack.
We look forward to welcoming you as part of the team