HOW TO STAY SAFE ONLINE FOR SMALL CHARITIES
A FREE 2 hour online training session developed in conjunction with the National Cyber Security Centre to guide small, voluntary organisations in simple measures that reduce the risk of cyber attacks.
Cyber security affects all organisations. The way that we store documents and use technology can lead to issues that may mean you are targeted by criminals and others looking to steal your data, costing your charity time and money to recover. Learn how best to protect yourselves and your service users in this free workshop.
The session will cover:
• What do we mean by cyber security and cyber attacks
• Why are charities at risk
• How to back up your organisation’s data correctly
• Protecting your organisation against malware
• Keeping devices secure
• Importance of strong passwords
• Defending your organisation against phishing
• Common fraudulent tactics
• Hints and tips to keep you safe