STAFFORDSHIRE MOORLANDS FOCUS: EFFECTIVE BID WRITING AND BRIEFING ON THE COMMUNITY SHARED PROSPERITY FUND GRANTS
This training is funded by Staffordshire Moorlands District Council UK Shared Prosperity Fund. To access this session you must be a member of Support Staffordshire delivering support/services specifically in the Staffordshire Moorlands locality. We reserve the right to charge you for your ticket if you are not a member, and your organisation does not directly support the Staffordshire Moorlands locality.
FREE places are restricted to TWO per organisation for this session so please check with your organisation before booking. Additional names can be added to a waiting list.
This session is aimed at anyone who volunteers, or works, for groups or charities delivering support/services specifically in the Staffordshire Moorlands locality. It is especially relevant for those who are interested in applying for the Staffordshire Moorlands UKSPF Grant Funding pots.
The day is split into two halves; you may attend one or both of the sessions.
Morning: Effective Bid-Writing Training
Afternoon: How to apply for the Staffordshire Moorlands UKSPF Innovation Community Infrastructure Grant (E11) and or the Innovation Community Enterprise Grant (E26).
- Funder criteria – how do you match what they are looking for?
- Effective methods of writing applications and presentation.
- How to evidence need.
- Project budgeting.
- Why applications fail and how to improve your chances of success.
Please note the following instructions:
- Handouts and training notes will be issued.
- Please bring your own pens and anything else you might require.
- Tea and coffee will be provided, however please bring your own lunch.
- Car parking is located at High Street Car Park, there is limited disabled parking on site.
**Members failure to attend without prior cancellation will result in you being charged the standard half day member rate of £45**