TAMWORTH FOCUS: INTRODUCTION TO INCOME GENERATION AND FUNDING
This 2 hour face to face session is aimed at community groups and voluntary organisations delivering in Tamworth.
Who should attend:
This session is aimed at both those new to the world of funding and those who simply need a refresher.
Explore different types of fundraising and the legal obligations associated with charitable activities. Much of the funding for the voluntary sector is from grants, this session guides you through the application process and discuss why some applications fail.
- The principles of writing funding bids including terminology.
- How to produce a basic fundraising strategy.
- Exploring some of the legal issues associated with funding activities.
- Sponsorship and legacies and how they can support charitable activities.
Please note the following instructions:
- We will be providing refreshments.
- Handouts and training notes will be issued.
- Please bring your own pens and anything else you might require.
- Car parking is available on site, free of charge.
- Do let us know if you have any additional needs we should be aware of.
This training is funded by Tamworth Borough Council UK Shared Prosperity Fund. To access this session you must be a member of Support Staffordshire delivering support/services specifically in the Tamworth locality. We reserve the right to charge you for your ticket if you are not a member, and your organisation does not directly support the Tamworth locality.
FREE places are restricted to TWO per organisation for this session so please check with your organisation before booking. Additional names can be added to a waiting list.
**Members failure to attend without prior cancellation will result in you being charged the standard half day member rate of £30**