THE NEXT STEPS: ROADMAP TO WRITING BUSINESS PLANS
Who is this for:
The course is for Trustees, staff and volunteers of VCSE who want to explore the benefits of having a business plan.
In order for organisations to be sustainable and to attract funding a business plan is an essential tool as it enables an organisation to be accountable to its members and funders and provide a framework for future planning. This introductory session will help to build an understanding of the business planning framework and the underlying techniques used to meet an organisations aims and objectives.
- The difference between a business plan and a strategic plan.
- Why have a business plan and what are the benefits?
- Understanding the terms, vision, mission and values.
- Different methods of writing a business plan to meet an organisation’s needs.
- Essential components of a business plan.
- How SWOT and PESTLE analysis and risk management support a business plan.
- Examples of different presentations and templates.
- Recognise why editing and proofreading is important.
Cost: £30 for Members | £40 for Non-Members
**PLEASE NOTE THAT TICKETS ARE NON REFUNDABLE**