THE NEXT STEPS: UNDERSTANDING COMMUNITY INTEREST COMPANIES
Who is this for:
Thinking about setting up a Community Interest Company (CIC)?
Confused by what you’ll need to consider when setting up this type of community organisation?
Then come along to this online training session on Wednesday 8th November from 1.30 to 3pm and have your questions answered.
- What is a social enterprise?
- What is a community interest company? (Types of structures)
- Asset locks and community interest tests
- Why you would become a CIC
- Duties of members and directors
- How to register
- Other options
**PLEASE NOTE THAT TICKETS ARE NON REFUNDABLE**