THE RIGHT START: SUCCESSFUL PROJECT MONITORING AND EVALUATION
FREE for Members | £40 for Non-Members
This training is funded by Staffordshire County Council. To access this session for FREE you must be a member of Support Staffordshire. Support Staffordshire reserves the right to charge you for your booking if you are not a member.
FREE places are restricted to TWO per organisation for this session so please check with your organisation before booking. Additional names can be added to a waiting list.
Who should attend:
This session is aimed at managers, project officers and anyone with responsibility for monitoring and evaluation.
In order for organisations to be sustainable and to attract funding a business plan is an essential tool as it enables an organisation to be accountable to its members and funders and provide a framework for future planning. This introductory session will help to build an understanding of the business planning framework and the underlying techniques used to meet an organisation’s aims and objectives.
- The difference between a business plan and a strategic plan.
- Why have a business plan and what are the benefits?
- Understanding the terms, vision, mission and values.
- Different methods of writing a business plan to meet an organisation’s needs.
- Essential components of a business plan.
- How SWOT and PESTLE analysis and risk management support a business plan.
- Examples of different presentations and templates.