A quick way to apply for smaller amounts of funding between £300 and £10,000.
We’re here to support communities with the things that are important to them, including helping with the impact of the cost-of-living crisis.
You can apply for funding to deliver a new or existing activity or to support your organisation to change and adapt to new and future challenges.
We can fund projects that’ll do at least one of these things:
- bring people together to build strong relationships in and across communities
- improve the places and spaces that matter to communities
- help more people to reach their potential, by supporting them at the earliest possible stage
- support people, communities and organisations facing more demands and challenges because of the cost-of-living crisis.
On 15 November 2023 National Lottery Awards for All is changing. From then, you’ll be able to:
- apply for up to £20,000
- get your project funded for up to two years.
You can still only hold one National Lottery Awards for All grant at a time. This means if you apply for up to £10,000 before 15 November you would not be able to apply for more funding until your project is complete. You will not be able to ask for top-ups.
If you would like to ask for more than £10,000 and less than £20,000 then you should wait until 15 November to apply. The time it takes to assess and pay successful applicants is still 16 weeks.