The Lichfield Community Lottery is a brand new fund, and provides funding to community and voluntary organisations across the whole Lichfield district, including in Burntwood and the surrounding villages.
Grants from the Lichfield Community Lottery can be used for either capital or revenue projects, and can last for up to a year.
Beneficiaries We Can Support
In order to qualify for a grant from this scheme your project must be supporting the following types of beneficiary;
- People usually resident in the Lichfield district
- Applications from new and forming groups can be considered
Your project must meet one of the following criteria;
- Provide a service for the local area, or for local residents
- Improve the lives of local people
- Be providing a service or facility that would otherwise not be available
- Funding can be used to cover most group start-up costs as well as equipment and materials that may be required.
To submit an application for up to £1,000, apply online via this link.
If you have any queries regarding the application, call us on 01785 339540.