The Fund awards small grants of up to £2,000 to small rural community groups across Staffordshire and Stoke , where they have a specific need.
Panel meetings are held to determine whether applicants should receive funding and if so how much. Time sensitive applications may be considered outside of the usual panel dates or in the case of an emergency, but this is at the discretion of the donor advisors of the fund. You are advised to call us first to see whether your application would meet this need.
- Priority will be given to groups with an annual income should be less than £30,000
- You should have reserves of less than 1 years income
- Your financial records should be up to date
- Groups should have a signed up to date constitution
- If awarded a grant it should make a visible difference to the project
- Groups should be working towards encouraging and developing rural community life.
- Applicants working with children or the disabled should have vetted all staff and volunteers and have a current safeguarding policy.
We will support organisations based in, or working for the benefit of people in the following local authority areas;
- Groups should be based in and working in rural locations in Staffordshire or Stoke on Trent
The following dates are submission dates and panel dates for 2024.
- Applications to be submitted before 3rd September 2024
- Panel date of 24th September 2024