Leek Building Society Charitable Foundation was founded in 2021 to support local schemes and good causes across Staffordshire, Cheshire, Derbyshire and Shropshire.
The Foundation’s primary purpose is to provide grants and donations up to £5000 that will have a positive impact on the lives of disadvantaged or vulnerable people in our communities.
Organisations based within a 10 mile radius from the Head Office in Leek or one of the Society’s branches, such as Ashbourne, Cheadle, Hanley, Leek, Market Drayton, Newcastle and Uttoxeter can apply
The Foundation welcomes applications from organisations who are working towards:
- The prevention or relief of poverty
- The provision of welfare advice
- The advancement of community facilities including the development of green spaces
- The provision of healthy food to vulnerable and disadvantaged people
- The development of digital inclusion
- The support of local people attempting to return to employment
To find out further information and apply please visit