Support Staffordshire has been working closely with Staffordshire councils (local authorities) for a number of years.
We have held a strategic partnership with Staffordshire County Council since 2016, and currently operate a range of free support to VCSE organisations thanks to investment from the council under their capacity building framework.
We also work with Staffordshire County Council as part of a number of strategic forums and Boards:
- The Communities Leadership Group
- The Staffordshire Health & Wellbeing Board
- The Staffordshire Safer & Stronger Communities Board
- Staffordshire & Stoke-on-Trent Adult Safeguarding Partnership Board
- Staffordshire & Stoke-on-Trent Climate Commission
Support Staffordshire also works closely with all eight district councils and engages in district/borough Local Strategic Partnerships and subgroups, where they operate.
Support Staffordshire works with a number of parish and town councils across the county.
Support Staffordshire also works in partnership with VAST, our sister organisation in Stoke-on-Trent and through them with Stoke-on-Trent City Council.