The aim of The TopCashback Sustainability Fund is to bring benefit to organisations and individuals working across the Staffordshire area.
Awards should be made for the purpose of sustaining environmental and natural environment activities within the community. The activity should aim to engage people to improve healthy living pursuits.
Applications to the fund must be made by organisations whose project is targeting one of the following fields of interest;
- Increase or enhance local services
- Provide activities in the natural environment
- Provide a local support to groups or individuals to get involved in
- Relieve poverty or disadvantage for local people
All projects must be for the purpose of sustaining the natural environment within the community. The activity should aim to engage people to improve healthy living pursuits.
The value of awards may vary depending on the need of the organisation but are usually for an amount up to £500 per organisation.
- Applications close – 28th February 2024
- Panel date – 13th March 2024